Monday, April 23, 2007

Simply oscillatin' one unit of feline at this location...

Yes, that was almost the url for this blog... http://simplyoscillatinoneunitoffelineatthislocation.blogger.com ! ... It turns out that people keep taking the simple ones like "swingcat" or "catswing" etc etc, probably for some goofy musical or dancing references. Maybe they're all jazz saxophone players, in which case they are excused. One of these days I will visit their URLs and find out :)

Anyway, this is basically a placeholder post... In the coming weeks/months I will finesse the layout and begin to post pictures and descriptions of my travels. Of course, it would help if I had any travels first, too. Details!

Also, this blog will be home to any random ravings I decide to write... after all, I'm just swingin' a cat here. [Thanks to Coop for introducing me to that phrase, it will never be forgotten].

2 comments:

Scrapnqueen said...

I am simply overjoyed that you have:

a) secured your URL, and
b) That it wasn't that really obnoxiously long one that your first post is titled as. Whew! That was a close one! People can't even figure out where to put the apostrophe on "Winters Day In", if they didn't notice that I didn't include one, let alone figure out how to type in all those words into the browser bar!

I look forward to what is to come! Yippee!

Luv.

T.

Max said...

More travels! More details!

You are generating rabid public interest whether you like it or not! Of course, this might be because I've been telling everyone this is an ARG site that will give hints about Halo 3...