Sunday, July 6, 2008

Interview ftw?

Well, things have worked out serendipitously, and my nebulous "maybe I'll swing back through Vancouver and interview somewhere" plan from before leaving home has turned, through no real effort of my own, into "I'm in Vancouver and I have an interview at a really neat looking studio on Monday afternoon." I say through no real effort of my own because this stemmed from a Vancouver recruiter emailing me while I was in Seattle and setting up this whole thing.

I'm excited about it, and having spent the last two days wandering around Vancouver with Ben, have decided that this is actually a decent city to live in. Even though the cool places cost a zillion units of currency. (Seriously, that place is a few blocks from the job, and directly above a Home Depot, Save On Foods, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Starbucks, Wendy's, and a branch of my bank. How much more feature-rich can it get?)

2 comments:

Logan said...

So, the interview went fairly well, I think. I like them, they seemed to like me, but who really can tell? :) At any rate, the ball is now out in play, we'll see where it goes!

Laurel said...

Glad your trip was productive and safe!
Love you!
Mom