Thursday, November 20, 2008

On typos.

Following is a fairly close approximation of two messages I got today from a dev:

Dev: ... should fix the bug, but now I'm seeing a visual artifcat
Dev: *artifact

Sadly, the bug wasn't actually fixed either, so I had to quickly make this picture as an appropriate response. I like it enough to share ;)



And, since here I am posting pictures anyway, here's some from Halloween. Taken with the craptastic no-flash 2 megapixel camera in my phone, so yes, they're kinda grainy and blurry :)

Clint and Yuna, as ______ and ______. A shiny browser cookie for you if you instantly recognized Yuna's costume... (half a cookie if you guessed Mark Twain instead of Albert for Clint's...)




Me



Later that night...

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Cool costumes!! Where did ya'll go?? Been missin' your blogposts. You need to do it more often!!
Love you!

Scrapnqueen said...

Okay, your costume is obviously perfect. Scary that you didn't actually need a costume, though. Surely you must get stopped in the street by people asking if you belong to the X-Men?

Love it. Haven't been to town to read blogs for a while--sorry for the tardy comment.

Hugs!