Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Announcing Microsoft Live Labs Pivot!

Keeping this short so yesterday's post doesn't get bumped too far down the page ;)

As many of you know, in September 2008 I started work at Microsoft, in Live Labs, on a project which I've never been allowed to talk about. Now I can talk about it! Today it was officially announced at the Professional Developers Conference, and released at getpivot.com. While this release is invitation-only, team member friends and family are invited.

Some of you already have a download code in your mailbox, if you don't and you want to try it out, email me (or find me on facebook if you don't have my email address for some reason) and I will get you a download code! (assuming I know who you are: if you are a random internet stalker, I may just unleash the Termites of War on you... or something...)

No comments: